Thursday, March 26, 2009

Guns Not Welcome

I am going to start a new section called "Guns Not Welcome". It is intended to highlight commercial locations that have chosen to exclude access to their stores for people with legally carried handguns. The Nebraska law allows them to do so and I would like to make a list available to CCW folks so we know where to avoid. If you want to add to list send me the Store name, Location(city, address, general area) and I will add it to the list. You might want to let the business know that they are going to be on the list, and might want to reconsider. Just post the address in the comments and I will gather them up. This is likely to be a short list unless I get many contributions so spread this around and encourage your friends to keep their eyes open and report.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home